Tuesday, August 5, 2008

will it grow?

As I'm getting closer to going home (5 days!) I'm getting more and more excited about the things I've learned while I've been here. A really special conversation that I just had a couple of nights ago got me so excited for going home....her name is Johnnye and she taught me about gardening. I can't wait to start. I'm going to start small and see what happens. I'm really praying I have a green thumb! I'm so excited to be home. I think I've figured out that I'm a gardener on the inside, so hopefully I am on the outside, too.

Here are the starters: marigolds, cosmos, and zinnias, respectively...





1 comment:

Blogalicious Designs said...

beautiful shots of flowers....WOW

Blog surfin today!!

Hello, my name is Staci and I am co-owner of Blogalicious Designs
(www.blogaliciousdesigns.blogspot.com), a Blog Design Business. With blogging becoming more and more popular each day, we created a business to meet the needs of bloggers around the world by making their blogs fit their personal style.

With that said, we are currently running a "SURF'S UP" special by surfing the blogosphere and offering a 25% discount to anyone who replys to this comment saying "I wanna be BLOGALICIOUS!"

So surf on over to our blog, browse our portfolio, and email us by clicking the "email us" button on our left sidebar. We'd love to make you BLOGALICIOUS!